We have a broad range of Techniques and the best equipment on the market to restore your home or business to its original condition. If you have water damage, identify where the water is coming from:
- Flash flooding
- A leaky roof
- Fire suppression & fire sprinklers
- A faulty appliance
- A burst pipe or broken water main
- Sewer backup
Here’s what you do
- Stop the flow: Locate the source of the water and if possible, stop it. Can’t? Call a plumber. Or us.
See list of preferred plumbers
- Secure the area: If accessible and safe, remove all wet items from the area, including furniture, carpets and loose items like toys. Open windows or use central air to help reduce humidity; keep your system fan in the “on” position (not auto).
- Call Capital BMR: Report and begin the claim process. Removing water as soon as possible is essential to the drying process.
- 780-569-0129 Call your Insurance Company. See list of Insurers.
Here’s what we do:
- Emergency services gets to work: Team arrives and begins water extraction; drying process begins (4-6 days). Contents removed, cleaned/stored or replaced.
- Scoping and Estimating on Final Repairs
- Reconstruction: Structural repairs, drywall & paint flooring repaired/replaced.
Our Other services
Only work with the best.
We are Canada’s Leading Team of Engineers, Project Managers, Technical Experts and Problem Solvers. We have you covered from every angle, from the vertical – buildings and structures to the horizontal – roads, bridges. We listen to your issues, develop technical solutions to help solve your problem and make sure the project gets completed.